941 Byron Court, Naperville, Illinois 60540, USA
Tel: +1 (630) 708-8997
QQFund.com LLC (Advisor)
QQFund.com LLC was founded on July 17, 2008. It is a greater Chicago area, Illinois State, USA based fund management firm. It has been registered with U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as a Commodity Trading Advisor (CTA) and has been a member firm of National Futures Association (NFA) since July 24, 2008 to the present.
Mr. Kuen-Yih Hwang (Principal)
Mr. Kuen-Yih Hwang is the sole founder, owner, CIO and CEO of QQFund.com LLC. He has been registered with U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) as an associated person and has become an associate member of National Futures Association (NFA) since July 24, 2008 to the present. He has become the sole principal of QQFund.com since July 23, 2008 to the present.
Mr. Hwang is responsible for the daily operation of QQFund.com. He performs research, design and development on the proprietary Qualitative/Quantitative Fund Management Methodology and Qualitative/Quantitative Portfolio Realization Process which are both significantly influenced by the concepts of “the ultra-large-scale-real-time-fault-tolerant systematic software research, design and development related methodology/process” he was involved with while he worked for AT&T Bell Laboratories in USA. Bell Laboratories has approximately 14 Nobel Prize Laureates in physics and chemistry. He has been officially granted approximately 11 patents by United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
QQFund.com has two programs: Investment Program 1 and Investment Program 1E.
Investment Program 1E is an enhanced version of Investment Program 1. It provides some enhancements in areas of advisory fee structure, notional funding and leverage.
Beside such enhancements, QQFund.com uses the identical trading strategy (as described below) to trade both programs.
For both programs, QQFund.com, at its sole discretion without any restrictions or limitations whatsoever, may dynamically use any variation, combination and/or integration of BETA asset allocations (to catch long-term BETA) and ALPHA asset allocations (to generate long-term ALPHA) to trade the regulated exchange traded futures contracts mainly related to U.S. stock index & U.S. Treasury currently.
For both programs, QQFund.com predominantly focuses on proactive risk management methods through the dynamic use of the above asset allocation methods.
For both programs, despite everything described above, QQFund.com, at its sole discretion without any restrictions or limitations whatsoever, may use any asset allocation method, any risk management method, any leverage and any trading frequency to trade any regulated exchange traded futures contracts worldwide.
Open Separately Managed Account (SMA)
1. To invest in Investment Program 1 and/or Investment Program 1E, Client shall download the following most recent Disclosure Document furnished by QQFund.com:
2. By default, Client must be a Qualified Eligible Person (“QEP”) as defined in CFTC Regulation 4.7. However, if Client is a NON-QEP, in order to invest with QQFund.com, Client must contact QQFund.com in advance to obtain a special code and provide such special code on the Advisory Agreement.
3. Client shall return ALL of 20 pages (from page 35 to 54) (see below) back to QQFund.com.
4. Client shall use one of the following options to send ALL of 20 pages (from page 35 to 54)
back to QQFund.com:
· Client may return the e-copy back to QQFund.com (using the email address below). Such as print them out first, fill them out, sign them and scan them into a PDF file or use cell phone to take photo-copy, etc.
· Client may return the paper-copy back to QQFund.com (using the civic address below).
· The e-copy is the default option.
· However, sometime, the paper-copy may be required by the Client FCM. If required, Client will be notified.
5. After QQFund.com has received ALL of 20 pages (from page 35 to 54) from Client, Client will be notified by QQFund.com.
6. Who can invest with QQFund.com?
· U.S. person (natural person)
· U.S. person (NON-natural person)
· NON-U.S. person (natural person)
· NON-U.S. person (NON-natural person)
· Qualified Eligible Person (“QEP”)
7. What type of the Client Account may be opened?
· IRA account
· Individual account
· Joint account
· Organization account
· Trust account
QQFund.com believes that the awards (or rankings or news or etc.) listed below are not based on the entire population of CTAs/CPOs and only CTAs/CPOs who choose to submit their performance are included in the various lists. By accessing other web sites through links provided by QQFund.com, you agree that any opinions or recommendations expressed are solely those of the independent providers and are not the opinions or recommendations of QQFund.com. The information directly/indirectly contained in such web sites has been prepared by third parties. Such information should not be considered either a recommendation by QQFund.com or a solicitation of any offer to purchase or sell any securities/products/services. Neither QQFund.com nor any information provider guarantees that the information accessible is accurate, complete or timely, nor are any warranties made to you regarding any results from using the information. By accessing or using the information, you agree to the terms of this agreement.
1. Most Outstanding Quantitative Fund Manager 2016 (the AI Excellence Awards, 2016)
http://www.QQFund.com/en/award_AIE_2016.pdf (Acquisition International)
2. Best Quantitative Fund Manager 2016 - Illinois
http://www.investor-review.com/2016-qqfund-com-llc (Investor Review)
3. 2016 Hedge Fund Performance Award
4. USA Best Financials Strategy Award
http://www.corporatelivewire.com/Awards/GlobalFunds2016/flipviewerxpress.html (Global Fund Awards 2016)
(password: gfunds2016. Search for QQFund.com in page 35)
5. The Most Innovative Financial Strategy 2016 – QQFund.com Investment Program 1
http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2016-qqfund-com (Acquisition International)
6. The Best Fund Management Firm - Illinois
http://www.acquisition-intl.com/2015-qqfund-com-llc-best-fund-management-firm-illinois (Acquisition International)
7. The Best Financials Strategy - QQFund.com Investment Program 1
http://wealthandfinance-intl.com/qqfund-com-llc. (Wealth & Finance International)
8. Leading Quantitative Fund Manager of the Year - the USA in the Wealth & Finance 2018 Finest in Funds Awards (Wealth & Finance International)
9. The Best Financials Strategy (nominated only)
CTA Intelligence US Performance Awards 2014 (CTA Intelligence)
10. Modern Trader (Futures Magazine): QQFund.com was featured in Futures Magazine (Trends are Back by Daniel P. Collins):
11. Preqin: The 2015 Preqin Global Hedge Fund Report - Top Performing Funds
http://www.QQFund.com/en/Preqin_Top_Performing_Fund_2014.pdf (QQFund.com Investment Program 1 is listed in "CTAs - Net Returns of Top Performing Funds in 2014".)
12. Preqin: PREQIN SPECIAL REPORT: TOP PERFORMING HEDGE FUNDS IN 2017 http://www.QQFund.com/en/Preqin_Top_Performing_Fund_2017.pdf (QQFund.com Investment Program 1 is listed as Net Returns of Top Performing CTAs in 2017.)
13. Barclay Hedge: Top 10 Stock Index Traders: Past 12 Months, Past 36 Months
14. Barclay Hedge: Top 10 Systematic Traders: Past 12 Months, Past 36 Months
15. Autumn Gold: Systematic Traders: Top Ten CTAs Ranked by Annualized Compounded Return (1, 3 and 5 years)
16. Autumn Gold: Trend Followers: Top Ten CTAs Ranked by Annualized Compounded Return (1, 3 and 5 years)
17. Autumn Gold: 7 Year Risk Adjusted CTA Statistics Ranked by Compound ROR
18. CTA Intelligence: Manager Performance Rankings: https://hfm.global/ctaintelligence/manager-performance-rankings
19. Moringstar and Barron CTA ranking: http://www.barrons.com/public/page/9_0210-commoditytradersadvisorsperformance_dec-commoditytradersadvisorsperformance.html
20. Naperville Award Program Honors the Achievement:
21. Preqin awards.
22. Barclay Hedge and IASG:
If you have any question, please contact us:
Copyright © 2008 – 2018 QQFund.com. All Rights Reserved.